Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waspie Styles and Samples

Currently I am making more sample styles,  trialling various patterns and cuts....... just meaning I am taking time to examine perceived flaws and making adjustments to improve the look and quality of my workmanship.  I am intent on producing a varied range of corsets, from the most basic to the most detailed.......
I also get to create a nice little stockpile of goodies for ETSY/photo shoots while I'm at it - 2011 is the year I finally get to make more of a commitment to 'Forge'.....I'm very excited!!

Starting with the basics....






FINISHED SAMPLE:- 



*I tried this one on to check the fit (LOL, I guess gaining 15 KG in the last year has it's benefits after all), and was pleasantly surprised to find that even with it's simple 7 panel (3.5 per side) construction I  still received a nice 4 " reduction - perfect!

No comments: