Friday, September 9, 2011

Plaid Basic 'Curvy' Corset

Remember how I was  planning another version of the 'Steampunk' Set in tartan/plaid?  If not check the original post here:- http://forgefashion.blogspot.com/2011/05/oxblood-leather-accessories.html

Anyway I ended up using my Basic 'Curvy' pattern (now that it's been perfected).........but of course once it actually came together I found I wanted to make a few changes. The main being I wasn't as partial to the 'Ox Blood' leather with it as I thought I would be, so I ended up going black instead.......


 


I have cut out the 'Octo' Collar as well, though  I have yet to make it  up plus I'm also thinking about doing a skirt (I have a complete vision in my head so why not - it also means once I get back to Christchurch I can plan a photo shoot for the entire set) :)


UPDATE
*On another note I'm starting to think about next year.......I've been looking through my many sketch books, thinking about the piles of original designs I have that would be amazing to actually manifest (I would really like an opportunity to do more creative work). So I'm thinking a complete collection, with a Fashion Show or Exhibition perhaps.......at the very least the satisfaction of starting work on some of my dream projects - it's a long list after all so it definitely time to get a start on :)

1 comment:

Ruth @ Camellia Rose said...

Next year sounds exciting! (It's gotta be better than this year anyway!) Yay for you doing some full outfits, can't wait to see them and maybe wear them!