Monday, September 3, 2012

The finishing touches......

I decided to make a matching bolero collar to match the red suspender corset I made a while back, so I can finally get around to shooting it on a model and feel like it's actually a completed look (I do like matching accessories after all).

This is the first sample of bolero collar I have made (it's self drafted as apart of my experimentation for my collection),  I'd really like to try it in a mix of other fabrics and with some other alterations for variety.

FRONT

BACK


Here's the outfit altogether:-



*It looks a bit weird on my dressmakers torso because it is a Victorian shaped dress form and also has no neck*


2 comments:

Neisella Nightshade said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally in love with that collar! It matches perfectly to the corset <3

Abbey said...

Thanks!